Sunday, July 24, 2011

the sound of packing :)

Is it just my weirdness but whenever I walk around I play a song in my head and I'll imagine that I'm in a music video...Yup, that's how twisted I am! haha

But enough about my weirdness, coz I know you'll agree that soundtracks get us through the day and even some of the most boring tasks.

Like right now, I'm about to pack again... so I'll try to share some effective packing songs. Read the idea in Patty Laurel's blog and it hit me... oo nga no (by golly your right!)...it makes packing bearable. I love to travel but I hate packing, I'd rather not bring anything and ride a bus than pack. One time we ended up buying clothes at a thrift store in Tagaytay just because we didn't plan on spending the night. haha!

But since I cannot do that for my upcoming trip...I have to get my packing skills and songs on :)

Pardon my schizo taste:

1. Empire State of Mind (Glee version) - maybe you're not going to New York, but it feel good to feel like you are :)

2. World Hold On (Bob Sinclair) - it's like saying "watch out world, here I come!" :)

3. Viva La Vida (Coldplay) - one of the sweetest things in life is traveling so feel it through this music :)

4. My Arms Keep Missing You (Danzel vs. Dj F.R.A.N.K.) - perfect for the 80's babies :)

5. On the Dancefloor (David Guetta feat. Will.i.am & Apl.de.ap) - doesn't hurt to dance while rolling those pants :)

6. Shooting Star Remix (David Rush feat. LMFAO and Kevin Rudolf) - another shake your booty song to finish that packing :)

7. Beat It (Fallout Boy feat. John Mayer) - that groovy 80's MJ hit only with more drums! perfect for pushing those shoes in that little footwear pocket haha!

8. Halo/Walking on Sunshine (Glee version) - makes you want to choose your sundresses over those oh so tired pants :)

9. 2012 (Jay Sean feat. Nicki Minaj) - makes you remember that packing is just the beginning, traveling and having the time of your life is the main event :)

10. Green Light (John Legend feat. Andre 3000) - cap off your packing with this song! :)

So remember, when you feel like packing's a drag, just turn on your music player and blast some music to get you through it...it really does wonders :)

Toodles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment