Monday, August 15, 2011

GASTRONOMICLES 0002: MARCHE

I suddenly missed Marche Restaurant right now after walking on my way to work. Marche is a Swiss market restaurant that originated in well, Switzerland :)

Unfortunately, they only have branches in the US, Europe, Indonesia, Korea, and Singapore. I hope they finally put up a branch here in the Philippines.

My sister took us to the Marche branch in Vivo City.



Foursquare: https://foursquare.com/venue/351794

Upon entering you will be given a guest card which you have to give to the staff every time you order.



 Be sure not to lose your card because it will cost you SGD100 (around P3500) but if you are generous enough you could since it will be donated to a charity of your choice :)

What I like about the restaurant's concept is you have the liberty to choose your food and have it cooked the way you want it.

Mom checking out the salad section :)

my sister explaining to Daddy how to order :)

this hit me on the head by the way...ouch!

Swiss decors everywhere :)


They have sections for salad, for meat, for drinks, for desserts, for ice creams, and so on.

crepe with meat and veggies


Swiss rosti (grated potatoes), sausage and cream cheese sauce(?)
this Strawberry Shortcake is to die for :)

get a slab of meat too while you're munching fresh  veggies

Grab a mint in the checkout cashier on your way out :) 
For four, I think our meal ranged from SGD100-SGD200 (P3500-P7000). It's actually not bad just don't think about the forex :)

This is my favorite resto in SG now... can't wait to go back :)


No comments:

Post a Comment