Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Travel Test Dummy

I never really liked travelling until I grew up. I used to be a homebody and I hate packing (actually, I still do). But all that changed when I started working and travelling was the only way I, and my friends, can take a breather from the toxic everyday grind.
Eventually, travelling became something much more to me. More than escaping from the hustle and bustle of the city life, travelling became my sort of “spiritual” retreat which I need every once in a while to make sure I’m still on my so called path.
I’ve grown much from travelling since then. I guess, being exposed to different places and people with different cultures really do open your mind to a lot of possibilities and makes you realize that you are just a speck in this vast universe and there’s so much to be learned.
I don’t know how many blogs have I started and ended but hopefully this blog will be with me for the longest and long enough for me to share with you the many places out there waiting to be discovered.
Pardon me if I don’t update regularly or I might share some flashback travels every now and then…I really have a very bad memory.  J
PS. The title is just a spinoff of “crash test dummy” which is used for test driving cars. Why? because most of my travels involves trial and error. Let’s face it travelling is most fun when you’re out of your comfort zone, like getting lost or something like it J
That’s it for now.
Toodles! J

No comments:

Post a Comment